His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al NahyanUAE President
Our main goal is to build our country and citizens. Man is the real resource. The United Arab Emirates, through its federation, provided a live and honorable example of a country which derived from its past a path to the present.
His Highness Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al NahyanCrown Prince of Abu Dhabi & Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces
Achieving the maximum level of social progress will remain a major goal for creating comprehensive system for developing the society. Our reliance on knowledge and science is our path for achieving comprehensive development.
His Highness Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al NahyanDeputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs
Our vision of the future is obvious towards all those related to our country and citizens. The Initiatives of His Highness the UAE president do not have any timelines or boundaries as they fulfill the interests of the citizens and meet their needs.
To assume a pioneering role in supporting the country’s decision-makers.
To provide support and consultation to the decision-makers and to develop a distinguished and high-quality level of competence to enhance the central role of the Ministry in developing national policies and community services.
The Ministry of Presidential Affairs (MOPA) was established on November 1, 2004, by Federal Law No. 4 of 2004, which created and organized it.
The Ministry’s Values:
- Loyalty: Commitment, respect and fidelity to the work of the Ministry and its personnel.
- Team Spirit: Co-operation between colleagues to reinforce the spirit of teamwork towards achieving the desired goal.
- Excellence and Creativity: Strive always to be the best and to provide the highest performance levels, to innovate and learn from experience, to transfer knowledge and to adopt a creative approach.
- Professionalism and Accountability: Meet the challenge of assigned tasks, take responsibility for the results of work-related actions, and honour promises and job requirements.
- Communication and Partnership: Communicate effectively with stakeholders inside and outside the Ministry, and co-operate to achieve the set goals.
- Social Responsibility: Recognising the responsibility of individuals and the Ministry as active and contributing members of society.
- Integrity and Credibility: Faithfulness in work at all times