What we doProcurement Department adheres to non-discriminatory principles of openness, transparency and equality in seeking to demonstrate the achievement of best value and sustainability across the service and physical supply chain to the hospital. We ensure fair and competitive purchases at the appropriate standards of quality at the lowest prices possible and in a fast and efficient manner. Procurement is responsible for:
Products & Services sourcing
- Pharmaceuticals, Medical Supplies, General Supplies, Office Supplies.
- Medical Equipment, Non-Clinical Equipment, Medical & Office Furniture.
- Information Technology (IT) Equipment & Supplies, etc.
- Professional Consultancy Services, Non-Clinical Services (e.g. Laundry, Housekeeping, etc.)
- Facilities & Construction Related Services, Repairs & Maintenance Services, I.T Service Contracts, etc.
Supplier and contract management
Materials management and physical supply chain solutionsWe are guided by a code of ethics that is comprised of three main principles:
- Personal Integrity and Professionalism.
- Accountability and Transparency.
- Compliance and Continuous Improvement.
Tendering ProcessWe are committed to best practice in procurement. As such, contracts that exceed SKGH financial thresholds will always be tendered and announced through the Newspapers. The procurement process is carried as per the organization’s approved procurement policies and procedures.
Supplier Registration ProcessSuppliers need to register at the hospital database in order to participate in the tenders.
Please enter below your contact details and email to receive details regarding the available tenders:
Your Message Sent Successfully. Our team shortly reply your message.